Regular Paper Submission
Manuscript Templates for Conference Proceedings: Authors are invited to submit a paper up to 4 pages in a Word or Pdf file format, according to IEEE standard template:
- Proofread your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision
- Please make sure to add the MMS2016 copyright notice to the bottom of the first page of your source document:
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 978-1-5090-2586-2/16/$31.00 ©2016 Crown
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 978-1-5090-2586-2/16/$31.00 ©2016 European Union
- For all other papers the copyright notice is: 978-1-5090-2586-2/16/$31.00 ©2016 IEEE
- Creating your PDF eXpress Account
Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress TM site: http://www.pdf-express.org/
First-time users should do the following:
- Select the New Users - Click Here link.
- Enter the following:
· 38971X for the Conference ID
· your email address
· a password
- Continue to enter information as prompted.
An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying
your account setup.
Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
Contacting PDF eXpress Support: Access the Publications Support Center for IEEE PDF eXpress.
Submitting your Camera-ready Paper
Have the IEEE Xplore®-compatible PDF file for your paper ready. Then go to the MMS2016 submission site at: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=mms2016. and update your paper with the approved PDF file.
Electronic Copyright Submission
In order for your paper to be published with IEEE, you need to fill out an electronic copyright form. This form will be available soon.
Papers will be peer-reviewed, and selected on the basis of their originality, technical strength and topical relevance. One of the authors of an accepted paper must complete the registration before submitting the final paper and attend the conference to present the work (oral or poster) as a condition for publication.
Each registered author may present no more than two papers.
To apply for Yarman-Carlin student award, the main author must be a graduate or PhD student and should send an email to Conference General Chair (email@example.com) along with an evidence of his status of student.
The Best -Paper Award will be managed and presented by "Al Ain University" and "IEEE UAE MTT-S & IM-S Joint Chapter".